Greyhound 3D Supply Premium Compostable PETG Filament by Keene Village Plastics 1KG Spool
Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol Modified (PETG) filament provides the resilience of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) with some features of Polylactic Acid (PLA) material allowing for a better print from your 3D printer.
This filament is specially formulated with a proprietary bio additive from 3D Printlife to promote bacterial consumption in commercial composting or active landfill facilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent layer adhesion
- Warp resistance
- Reduced shrinkage
- Higher density
- Chemical resistance to both acidic and alkali compounds
- Flexible printing on most build surfaces
- Odorless during printing
- Meets ASTM D5338 Standard for Biodegradability
- Wound onto a spool made of 100% recycled polycarbonate
Tolerances: + 0.003" / -0.003"
Recommended Printer Specifications:
- Optimal Print Temp: 230°C – 260°C
- Optimal Bed Temp: 70°C – 100°C
Greyhound 3D Supply Premium Filaments are manufactured by Keene Village Plastics in Barberton, Ohio, USA with top quality raw materials and 3-Axis laser-controlled precision providing the highest class of products for the 3D printing industry.